News, Sport, Events, Politics, Entertainment, Religion, social/lifestyle and Inspirationals

AdsOn


My new movie is protected by my village juju-Shan George warns pirates

 Nollywood actress and producer Shan George says she has gone diabolical in a bid to protect her movie from piracy..She wrote on her facebook wall
‘As usual. I’m suffering day and night, burning the mid night oil, spending the little money in my pocket to make sure I do a good job while pirates are busy chilling and doing nothing.
So, since the Federal Government have refused to do something about piracy of our movies in Nigeria, I’ve decided to use my village juju to protect this my new film, ‘One Good Man’, Nollywood, police, fire brigade, Army, EFCC, SSS, Air force, Lawyers and all those concerned, pls bear me witness o!’‘When my village juju and thunder begins to fire pirates left, right and center, don’t blame me o!. Filming will commence on the 14th July, 2015 in Calabar. I rest my case’.

Recent Posts by OgbongeNG