News, Sport, Events, Politics, Entertainment, Religion, social/lifestyle and Inspirationals

AdsOn


Caityln Jenner supported by all her 10 children at the ESPY Awards(Photos)

Caityln Jenner had her big night at the ESPY Awards where she was honoured with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award on Wednesday.The star who was dressed in white got tearful toward the end of her acceptance speech as she thanked her family, including mother, sister and 10 adult children who were in attendance...
The real truth is that before just a few months ago, I had never met anybody else who was trans," she said.
"Now as you saw, I dealt with my situation on my own, in private. It’s been eye-opening, inspiring, but also frightening."They’re getting bullied," Jenner said of trans youth. "They’re getting beaten up. They’re getting murdered. And they’re committing suicide."Trans people deserve something vital,"They deserve your respect. And from that respect, comes a more compassionate community, a more empathetic society and a better world for all of us.

 'In the past few months, the overwhelming outpouring of support from all over the world for my journey has been incredible'.However, being honored with this award, which is named after one of my heroes, is truly special. For the first time this July, I will be able to stand as my true self in front of my peers.'
Clad in all black, Kendall, Kylie, Brody, Casey, Burt and Brandon, as well as Khloe Kim and Kourtney as posed for the snaps.

See more pics below


Recent Posts by OgbongeNG